By supporting individuals in dealing with data protection issues in the healthcare sector competently, we aim to:
• Increase employability in the health sector
• Enhance the transparency of data protection employees' sectoral skills and qualifications
• Prepare a training course for data protection officers (DPOs) in the health sector & trainers who will share a common learning experience
• Develop a new peer mentoring scheme that will connect the vocational education training in the data privacy sector
• Foster transnational mobility for DPOs in the health sector, leading to knowledge transfer and new job opportunities
Want to know more about our main objectives? Contact us!